Welcome to European Masters!
European Masters is the fourth event in the 2016 Disc Golf World Tour. It features the top players from all over the world who have gathered to Järva DiscGolfPark to compete for the European Masters champion’s title.
The event begins officially with the first round on Thursday, 21st of July. The week culminates to finals on Saturday, 23rd of July.
Scores and results
The scores and results are available on the scoreboard close to the hole 1 tee and in the tournament center.
For all scores and more statistics visit the live scoring page.
The feats of the top pros will keep you entertained but you can also try disc golf yourself on the 6-hole Järva Junior DiscGolfPark. Ask for discs at the pro shop.
Course is reserved for players only Monday-Saturday. On Sunday Järva is open for business as usually. Spectators can play a round on the Järva DGP major layout on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
The round costs 10€ (~95 SEK). The VAT of this product is 6%. Check for available spots at the Spin18 online store or ask for more info at pro shop.
Before purchasing please read the spectator round details and instructions below.
Thursday, 21st July, 18.00-21.00
Friday, 22nd July, 18:00-21:00.
Saturday, 23rd July, 18:00-21:00.
Spectator round basic info
- 72 players per round at maximum.
- No more than 4 players per group.
- Shotgun start is used on all spectator rounds. (One group will start on every hole at the same time.) Starting holes and groups will be announced at the players meeting before each round.
- The organizer assigns players to specific groups.
- The exact starting time will be announced at the players meeting.
- There is no competition. Scorecard is for you to keep. Do not return the scorecard after the round.
- Remember to bring your own disc golf gear. Dress according to weather.
- All players must attend the spectators round players meeting 30 minutes before the round.
- The meeting is held at the tee of hole 1.
- Scorecards will be handed out at the players meeting.
Buying the ticket
- The spectator round entry fees won’t be refunded.
- One spectator round costs 10€ (~95 SEK).
- If you buy the spectator round ticket for someone else please mention that person’s name in the field reserved for it in the order form.
- If you’d like to play with your friends please mention their names in the field reserved for this purpose in the order form. Please note that we can not guarantee that everyone gets to play with their friends. We’ll try to honor the wishes to our best ability though.
- Keep the receipt and be prepared to present it if asked.
- You can buy your ticket from Spin18 online-shop.
- If spectator rounds are not sold out you can buy your ticket from info at the pro shop. The primary method of purchasing is from the online store though.
Enjoy your round!
The tournament center is in the heart of Järva DGP. Here you can find the restaurant, toilets, Dude Shop, and the InnovaStore Pro Shop. The Pro Shop’s selection of disc golf equipment is more than sufficient for all kinds of disc golfers. The tournament center’s address is Akallalänken 10, 164 74 KISTA.
Food & drinks
Right in the center of the busiest area lies Sisi’s cafe. Here you can quench your thirst and hunger.
The spectator parking lot is located right next to hole 13. If the parking lot is full, the personnel of the info gate will direct you to the closest available parking space.
Parking costs 50SEK/day or 100SEK/3 days on the tournament days Thu-Sat. Payment with cash or swish on location.
Info about Swish payment’s
Swish is an application for your smart phone or tablet. It works so that you connect your cell phone number to your bank account and you can easily transfer money to another bank simple sending the figure (cost) to the cell phone number thru the Swish app.
How to pay with Swish:
- To be able to pay with Swish you need the application on your smart phone and it needs to be connected to your bank account.
- For payment thru Swish, use cell phone number: +46 70 716 55 39
- Pay for either 1 day (50 SEK) or 3 days (100 SEK).
- Mark, PARKING1 for 1-day parking permit or PARKING3 for 3-day parking permit in the Swish comment field.
Official hash tags: #DGWT & #MastersDiscGolf
Use hashtags #DGWT and #MastersDiscGolf when you share photos and other content in social media. During the tournament we will post content with the #DGWT and #MastersDiscGolf tags to social medias. Content is available on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Be careful. Even the best players make mistakes. You should look out and keep an eye on the discs, especially when you’re close to the fairway. If you notice a dangerous situation, please warn others by yelling loud. (FORE!)
Be mindful to others. Only use the marked paths and channels. Don’t go to people’s backyards. Watch out for cars when crossing roads. The course is set to a public park and there might be people who aren’t there for the disc golf event.
Keep fairways clear. Don’t go on the fairways when players are playing the holes. Don’t move if you’re in a player’s field of vision when he/she is throwing or concentrating on his/her throw. Keep your devices on silent or turn them off, especially if you’re close to the players. Don’t use flash when you take photos.
Follow the instructions. Event staff will instruct the players and spectators if necessary. This is only done to ensure everyone’s safety and to provide the players suitable environment to compete in. Please obey the instructions given by the event staff.
Autographs. You’re welcome to ask for players’ autographs but please do so after their rounds when they have turned in their scorecards. The best place is near the restaurant.
World Tour Event
21 Apr 2016
Field: 144 players
Format: 3 x 18 holes
WT Points: 750
Purse: $36,000 (with full field)
Winning share: TBA